Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Went Shopping

Yesterday I went shopping for clothes. Something I really haven't done in a long time. My wardrobe has pretty much been elastic stretch pants and long shirts for a long time. Having narrow hips (relatively speaking) and a round belly has prevented me from wearing pants with a regular button and zipper front for a long time. If it fit in the waist it would not fit in the butt and thighs. If it fit in the butt and thighs I could not button the waist. Frustrating.

Well yesterday I bought 3 pairs of shorts...in size 10's. I wanted to wear regular shorts for our big camping trip instead of my stretch ones. Now these shorts fit my butt and thighs perfectly and I can button and zip them without lying down on a flat surface...lol. They are still a bit tight in the waist...can you say "muffin top"..but not to the point of not being able to breath, walk or sit down :)

So I'm pretty happy about the shorts and will be wearing the cute blue jean ones that make my butt look amazing (thank you t-tapp!) as I hike around the Grand Canyon this coming Sunday! (Ok I confess...I'm a wanna be blonde bombshell!) I'm thinking by the time this 3 week camping adventure is over with the hiking and T-Tapp these shorts will be a perfect fit in the waist.

When I get back home it will be perfect timing for another boot camp before the T-Tapp contest ends!

I also shopped the T-Tapp store last week. I wanted to get some items that would help with camping and hiking in the heat of the desert and would support my T-Tapping and health too. I got some Fibertox, because I tend to get constipated when traveling. I also got some Natural Calm in Sweet Lemon. I add about a teaspoon to each glass of Sanfaustino water. I think it is very yummy and it really helps me relax and helps me stay regular. Since Sanfaustino water is a good source of calcium the addition of the Natural Calm makes it a good cal/mag drink. I like the slight bubbly lemony feel of it. Only to be drunk in the finest of wine glasses!

Will be using the B-12 plus spray during the day and my husband, the melatonin during the night.

I also bought the Enfuselle Vitamin C+E Repair P.M. and I can not say enough good things about it! I hate putting anything on my face. I hate the sticky feeling of just about any face cream I have ever tried. But this stuff does nothing except make my skin feel amazingly soft! Just the tiniest drop does it too. I have been using it morning and night and I am really liking the glow in my skin.

Cellfood. Incredible product here. I am very thankful I will have this for my family and I during our camping trip. I just wish I had ordered 2!

I skipped my workout yesterday in favor of doing art with my son. Yep..my football playing, skateboarding, bicycling, tadpole catching, "can I go out and play" son wanted to sit and do art with me :) How could I turn that down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home