Monday, June 19, 2006

Day 8

Today is day 8 of my 14 day bootcamp for the T-Tapp 60 day contest.

Mini-max 2, brushing and shower is done. Will do OIP-HF and Ladybugs tonight...and of course PBS.

Yesterday was soooo much fun! We hiked about a mile and then had a wonderful picnic. I did eat a little chicken and had strawberry shortcake too. Afterwards we played dominoes and we all won two games each. It was a hot day and perfect for a picnic.

Today my son starts flag football camp and his friend Eric will be going with him. Camp is from 9 to 12 and Eric will be staying all day with us every day this week. Noah is so excited!

Tonight I'm fixing a huge salad and pizza. My guys say that I make the BEST pizza :)

I'm feeling really good and know I have lost inches this week. Do not want to measure until the end of two weeks but I did step on the scales and have dropped 2 pounds! I like that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home