Saturday, June 17, 2006

Day 6

Done with day 6 of my 14 day bootcamp for the T-Tapp contest!

Started today by sleeping in till 5:20am. Did PBS and then husband and I played 2 sets of tennis with my in-laws. As soon as I got home I did mini-max 2, brushed and showered. I feel good though a bit tired after all that.

We won both sets of tennis but they gave us a run for our money on the second set. They are both pretty good for being in their 70's and a year ago they would beat us regularly. We all worked up a good sweat in the sun though and had fun.

Last night I made Lemon chicken and rice with asparagus drizzled with garlic and red pepper olive oil. Had ice cream with hot fudge for desert and yessiree I had mine topped with whipped cream! It was Fun Friday after all :)

My husband and I follow "The Warrior Diet" plan. Or rather, our version of it. We eat only raw fruits and vegetables, lots of water and maybe some almonds or Brazil nuts during the day. I often don't eat anything at all. Then in the evening we have a 4 hour window where we can fill ourselves up with a healthy dinner and can even have dessert. We almost always start with a big salad and then vegetables and protein and save our carbs for last. But not always :) We both love eating in this fashion and have found after we adjusted to it our energy really increased. First thing in the morning we drink 1 teaspoon of sole-brine in a glass of water. I have found T-Tapp and the Warrior Diet to be a very good combination. It's a lifestyle...not a diet!

Tonight we are having a Fathers Day dinner and tomorrow we will take his parents on a picnic and easy hike. On the menu for tonight is Tri-trip, baked potatoes, bread for dipping in balsamic vinegar and olive oil and probably steamed broccoli. I'm even going to make a chocolate cream pie!

The T-Tapp workout is really doing its job. I have a long ways to go to reach my goal but you know what they say...one day at a time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home