Sunday, May 28, 2006

Still Tapping

I havent updated this blog in a long time so today is the day.

Still on the t-tapp journey though I havent been as consistant as I would have liked. Life is like that ya know. I have been doing on average one workout a week but still do daily PBS and Hoe downs.

I can wear 12's now and though I havent measured my whole body in quite a while I have lost close to 8 inches in my waist.

But I'm back on track to working out every other day. I recently won a contest at t-tapp.com and recieved the Mini-Max workout, mid body/torso video, so I'm excited about trying out that workout soon.

I just really love the BWO+ video but I really want to concentrate on the belly area.

Have a goal to make by November 9...my 50th birthday!
On that day I will say...I AM a size 5!

2 Comments:

Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said...

Hi Emma Grace :)

WOW!!!!!!! you've really done something fabulous to yourself haven't you? This t-tapp thing is obviously doing it for you. Of course your willpower has NOTHING whatsoever to do with it... ;)

I KNOW you will be in those size 5's - I just KNOW it, I just KNOW it!!! :D

I am adding your blog to my links right away.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your posts on TTapp forums, when searching for the term 'apron'... you have given me hope! Your August 2005 pics look a lot like me. I've had the tapes for years and replaced them with DVD's but was just too depressed to get out of my own tracks. The last two years have been pure H**L, beginning with my mom's death in a car accident and then my daughters eating disorder and total breakdown and a bunch of other stuff as well as a 1000 mile move.

I'm back on track... Inst 1 for 4 days then BWO+ for four more. Skipping today and starting EOD tomorrow.

You look fabulous. Thanks. :-)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home