Thursday, September 29, 2005

Stretching like a cat.

I have been Tapping for over a month now. I'm starting to feel. My body is feeling muscles contract. I can stretch. Like a cat.

Stretching while completing the move.

Feels so good to feel that sweet sweat. Cleansing rinse from inside out. Toxins pumped out energy pumped in. Feels so good to stretch..to move. Move and stretch, stretch and move.

My face swelled this morning giving me an old tired face. My neck and shoulders hurt. PBS. I need to get those lymph's draining. Need to feel the sweat.

Drink more water I have to remind myself.

Just finished PBS. It's nice that my body seems to have taken things to a new level. It feels so good to be stretching all the way out through the movement. I can feel my spine strengthening even though I still feel some discomfort. Every day each muscle ache means less back pain later. Already my spine has popped and creaked its way home. Muscle building, holding my spine erect. Strong enough to stretch and stretch and stretch....

Tried hoedowns in metatricks. Thighs burning today. Will try later.

Time to brush.

Brushed shower dressed. Feels nice to try on the old new clothes. Clothes hanging in closet now hanging on me. Face looks relaxed, smooth.

Getting there Nero kinetically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home