Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day 2

Got workout done between 3-4. Mini Max 2 again with extra PBS and hoe downs through the day. Really got a nice sweat going today. I was able to get through about 90% of the workout giving 100% today. I love this workout.

Kind of a stressful day with the roofers banging overhead but worked out despite them and it will just be a couple of more hours with them here. They have been here since 6:45AM and I will be so glad when the new roof is in.

With the cooler than normal weather we are having today it is a good day to be a roofer I suppose.

Sounds like a good night to jump in the hot tub with very cool, sexy, handsome husband :) Maybe he'll suggest eating out tonight and I can skip the cooking too!

A woman can dream can't she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home