Friday, June 16, 2006

Day 5

Just finished my workout for Day 5 of the T-Tapp 60 day Contest and boy am I sweating!

What a good workout I had! I even got through a couple of Eye of the Tigers without falling over...those are toughies for me. I put on weighted shoes for the entire workout so got a little extra boost with that.

I woke up feeling like I was de-toxing a bit so went back to sleep for awhile...hah! I slept till 10am! It was good for me though as I have been waking up so darn early lately and have been trying to get myself to sleep until at least 5am. Woke up at 4 and back to sleep at 7. So three extra hours should help get me back on track. Lately I have been waking at 2:30-3am...wide awake and ready for my day. Of course then I'm sleeping by 8 (and one night at 7!) I do like to wake up early though :)

Noah and I had such fun at the fair yesterday. He had pizza, cotton candy and ice cream. I indulged in a frozen mocha and we both went on a ride together.

I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans for dinner. I started with a huge salad and had just a small portion of everything else.

We watched a couple of old Wild Wild West episodes we got from Net-flix. I skipped my evening PBS/OIP-HF/LB routine in favor of quality time with my handsome husband ;)

Today is Fun Friday as we like to call it and I have no doubt that it will be!

Here is a picture of Noah getting ready for a ride at the fair. He looks a little nervous because he is! He only likes rides that "go fast and stay on the ground".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home