Sunday, June 18, 2006

Day 7

One full week of T-Tapping everyday for my 14 day bootcamp and today is day 7 of the T-Tapp contest.

This mornings workout is done. I had a hard time getting my leg up for the advanced hoe-down portion and during EOT I was stumbling through it on my left side but on my right side I got through every one. I am feeling the workout today...

Seven more days of bootcamp and then I go to every other day. I may shorten my bootcamp to 12 days to give myself a rest before I measure again for the two week check in. Besides we are going camping that weekend so just may limit my workout to PBS, Hoe Downs and OIP/HF with Lady Bugs.

Last nights dinner was so good. I had marinated Tri-tip in a combination of teriyaki and my Garlic-Hot pepper olive oil. It was so tender and juicy. The flavor was incredible! Instead of baked potatoes we had grilled potato wedges that I had marinated in the same oil. Steamed broccoli with a little lemon and butter and of course a couple glasses of Merlot rounded out our dinner. I ended up not making the chocolate cream pie but I did make a pie crust and used it for Ice Cream Pie. Just a slice of pie crust with caramel and chocolate sauce dribbled on it, a scoop of Ice cream topped with whipped cream. My guys love it. I had a very small dinner eating mostly broccoli as I found myself not very hungry and skipped the dessert. I also skipped the dishes! So that was the first thing I did this morning.

I also dipped fresh strawberries in chocolate and got them in the refrigerator as a special Fathers Day gift to my husband and to my Father In Law. To bad my Dad lives in Las Vegas as I know how much he would enjoy these!

Today we head to Indian Grinding Rock for a Fathers Day picnic. I'm bringing lots of raw vegetables and some grapes. I also made a macaroni salad with tomatoes and we will pick up some KFC. Mother in Law is bringing salad and deviled eggs. KFC is not my choice. It's what the guys want and what the heck it's their day :) I doubt if I will eat any but we will see when the time comes :) I did make up some strawberries and got some angel food cake so we can have strawberry shortcake for dessert.

It's Fathers Day and that's a reason to celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home