Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day 9

Workout complete for day 9 of my 14 day bootcamp using T-Tapp.

Once again did Mini-Max 2. My upper arms are so sore today and it was very hard to get them to cooperate. But I got through it :) I'm really wanting a break..lol..but I'm determined to make it all the way to end of the bootcamp. I'm really looking forward to next week when I can switch over to every other day.

Last night I ate only salad as I was not feeling hungry enough to eat Pizza. But I did eat a lot of salad with a light dressing. I really need to be more mindful of drinking more water espeacilly now that the temperture will be reaching into the 100's. I do love the heat though!

Noah had his friend stay over last night and they are still both sleeping soundly. They will both want breakfast before they go to Football camp and I'll fix them something healthy. Maybe a smoothie or some scrambled eggs.

I had trouble sleeping last night...darn crickets out chirping and so darn loud and fast. We really seem to have a lot of them this year. Where are all the lizards when you need them?!

I have no idea of what I am going to fix for dinner tonight. We havent had hamburgers in awhile but I just have no desire to eat hamburger lately. So, we will see....

I'm really excited about being in the T-Tapp contest and I am so looking forward to going to Florida! I have never been, and what a nice 50th birthday treat! A chance to work out with Teresa Tapp and meet all the wonderful ladies on the forum!

Really tempted to take my measurements but I'm going to wait until Monday to do so. I'm sure I'll be pleased :)

Off to brush and shower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home