Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Two days rest

No workouts for the past two days. I did do Primary Back Stretch both days but other than that no workout. I finished my 14 day bootcamp, had two days rest and now I will be on an every other day workout schedule. Even though this is for the T-Tapp 60 day contest I believe this is a workout I can do continuously.

I did measure my waist this morning and found a half inch gone. So that makes 14 inches gone!

Monday night I made chicken and rice with Asparagus and last night was pizza night. Noah had Eric over for dinner so I made extra. Still eating the Warrior Diet way which really works for my husband and I. I did treat myself to some Chocolate in the afternoon on Monday ..you know sort of a celebration treat :)

Forgot to mention that Noah and Eric won their football tournament on Friday with 3 out of 3 wins. They did good :)

In 10 days we head out for our big camping trip :) We are camping for 3 full weeks traveling throughout the Southwest. It will be a challenge to keep up my workouts while on the road but I'm determined to do it!

Today I will do mini-max 2 and extra Hoe downs and PBS, OIP/HF with ladybugs tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home