Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Day 10

Workout done for my 14 day T-Tapp bootcamp.

Mini Max 2 again. Will brush and shower as soon as I cool down. Had a really nice "pop" in my middle back area today doing T-Tapp Twist. My back feels great! Shoulders are still a little sore and feel some stiffness in my neck so think a hot tub will be in order later tonight.

Will reach over 100 degrees today and I hope the boys will stay hydrated at Football Camp. Yesterday Noah intercepted a pass and made a touchdown! He was so proud! Eric did well too, making a first down on a pass he caught. They are having so much fun and I'm very proud of both of them.

Today is Summer Solstice so tonight will be a BBQ with hamburgers and French fries. Last night I insisted on going out and we went to Applebees. I had their Pecan crusted chicken salad and it was pretty good...though the chicken was a bit dry and the guys ate half of it for me. The salad though was very yummy.

I have a big basket of cherries, a tall glass of water and a book waiting for me out on the patio. Two hours of "ME" time before I go get the boys :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home