Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day 11

Day 11 completed for my 14 day T-Tapp workout.

Wow....today was the best sweat of them all! I really didn't feel like working out with TOM visiting today but boy am I glad I did. I pushed through it and it brought my energy level back up to where it should be.

Boys are outside in the 103 degree heat running a lemonade stand. They have made only $2.00 so far so guess I'll have to go support them a little :)

Tomorrow is last day for Football camp for them and the big tournament. They are happy because they are both on the same team. The coach has become their buddy and even gave them special names. Noah is now Paul Hall and Eric is Mike Jones. They think its very cool..lol.

Tonight is shrimp and rice with broccoli and salad. Looking forward to eating since all I've had today is a few Brazil nuts and a bottle of Sanfaustino mineral water.

Going to drink wine too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home