Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vacation time

I'm busy getting ready for our vacation. It's our 5th anniversary tomorrow and we are headed to one of our favorite places for 6 days. I'm so happy to get away and relax at the beach and I dont even care if it rains. But really...the only thing that changes is our location. We rent a cabin and that comes with cooking, cleaning, and laundry...hey..just like home!

Yesterday I went shopping and bought some new jeans....and I'm happy to say that I bought a size 9.

I also had my post op appointment and was very happy to hear that I am healing extremely well.

I T-tapp every day. It helps so much in keeping my neck glands free of swelling. My energy is up higher than it has been in a long time.

Still havent heard anything from the T-tapp January Jumpstart as to who won. I got my notice that everything was entered correctly so I'm happy with that. I'm happy to say I lost over 18 inches during the contest and almost 21 inches when I measured yesterday! Will post more about my experience during the contest when I get back..including some interesting dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home