Sunday, January 14, 2007

Today's That New Day Bootcamp: Day 1

Today I woke up at 3am fully refreshed. A full 6 hours sleep. I rarely have an only 4 hours sleep night anymore and have even lovingly slept 7 or 8. But the norm is 6 hours for me now. T-Tapp has been such a blessing in my life. Little by little each health challenge seems to diminish. As T-tapp builds a better brain while building the body…the mental benefits equal to those of the physical. And life becomes more meaningful.

Truly. As I become more balanced inside, the world around me reflects that. T-tapp is a great first and consistent step. A habit you want to perfect, like a dancer learning the steps…breathing in the calm.

Ok, so I can get a little poetic at times.

Ok, so here’s the scoop:

I did Op twice before I worked out. I was up to early to disturb anyone so did one OP at 3:15 and the next at 6:30 right before my workout. I did standing Ladybug and right after, I did 20 minutes of OP. BWO+ is my main 2 to 3 times a week workout and the meat and potatoes of T-Tapp but since this bootcamp is more designed for de-toxing, balancing and healing I’m using Ladybug for the 10 days before I go back to my regular scheduled workout.

For the first time that I have ever known, one of the pipes into the kitchen was frozen. It was chilly, the dogs water dish was frozen, but I went out anyway.

Not a cloud in the sky and the prettiest blue sky ever, the sun was just barely coming over the tree blocked horizon as I walked out to face the sun. 15 minutes every morning I stand facing the sun… just feeling it on my face. I breathe the cool air deep, stand KLT, butt tucked, and do the arms portion of PBS. Meditation with weights.

Lots of water.

Then I brushed and showered. Today will be a GM day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home