Thursday, October 19, 2006

The T-Tapp Tampa Retreat

What a great time I had at the Tampa retreat! Who would have thought that 100+ women brought together working out would be so supportive of one another?

I had such a good time! I made friends, I learned new things and I lost 12 3/4 inches. I worked out hard.

But boy was I sore when I got home! It took me over a week for my muscles to de-swell! Salt baths and alfalfa really helped in that area.

When I came home my husband didn't even recognize me! He was staring at me, but it wasn't until I waved at him that he realized that it was his own wife! He was simply floored at the change!

My husband got up this morning before me (now that never happens!) and as I was laying there I noticed that my belly was lying flat. Wow! So I get up to measure myself for the first time since I got home. I measured in the same places that the Trainers measured in and did not pull the tape snug at all :). I am so excited about this! Below my bust area is a full inch smaller, my waist is 1 1/2 inches smaller and my abdomen is a full 2 inches smaller! Both arms are 1/2 inch smaller too. No change in my legs and hips but those areas are my "skinny" areas anyway. That is a total of 18 1/4 inches lost!

Talk about motivating! Today I start full workouts again! I haven't done a "full" workout since I have been back because I have just been too sore!

In three weeks from today I will be 50. My goal is to get my waist down 3 more inches...Better get crackin!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to the swelling (I suffered from it also)....I am so happy for you. And yes, your sexy little legs don't need to lose any more inches. Way to go. You should post your picture here...the one in front of the palm tree. Louise

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves to louise*

hey girl...i didn't measure when i got back...i guess i could soon

i had so much fun at that retreat and i'm so happy to tell everyone about your back pop and how your husband didn't recognize you

awesome stuff this t-tapp eh?

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops...the post above was from me....MOON!

*waves again*

smooooches

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. P said...

Waving to Louise and Moon!

Thanks! You guys are great!

((blowing kisses))

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home