Sunday, January 14, 2007

Todays that new day

Well it certainly has been a long time since I've entered anything into this blog.

How did I let time go like this!

So, to just clear anything up let me explain first that NO I have not stopped tapping. I'm as dedicated as ever. As a matter of fact I've had some amazing things happen and I'll talk a little about my journey over the last few months each new day.

Todays that new day. This is my 10 day "Todays That New Day Bootcamp."

Let the journey begin...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...I found your link from the T-Tapp forum. I've just read your entire blog. I just started tapping at the beginning of the month. I just wanted to say I found it so motivational. I love seeing the progression...not only your physical transformation, but more too, evident in your writing. Thinking maybe I should do a blog too..hmmm. Thanks!
Jennifer
(onefamily6 on forum)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mrs. P said...

Thank you Jennifer

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home