Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Morning

I'm anxious this morning. In for surgery today..at 8am.

I'm doing well though. Doing my workouts as best I can and resting as much as possible. Most of the swelling in my glands has gone and that's really saying a lot. I had some huge swollen glands in my neck. Paying close attention to form while doing T-Tapp has really sped up my recovery time and I'm soooo grateful. Another huge plus of doing T-Tapp is having my blood pressure reduced from 149/96 three weeks ago ..to 111/65 yesterday! I'm thinking I'm going to do pretty well today.

Today is just the beginning of repairing my jaw. It wont be pretty but at the end of it all I should come out with nice looking teeth. I'll keep my T-tapp schedule to speed up recovery, help pump out toxins and get my immune system back on track.

The contest has been a blessing. I made a commitment to finish this contest no matter what this time. No crisis was to stop the process. Funny how a huge crisis came crashing in and I find T-Tapp to be pretty much life saving for me.

And I haven't even talked about inch loss yet! But that will have to wait until Monday when I measure..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home