Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm determined to finish

Well here it is Friday early morning. I slept good even though it's 3am now. I was pretty beat yesterday.

I woke up yesterday morning and noticed it. It's been awhile since my Alopecia has flared up but there it was. A dime shaped bald spot right in the front. Sigh..It usually means more is to come. Depressing. I had let my hair grow and had stopped using color almost 2 years ago and now it appears I will be losing much of it again.

Then I went to my appointment at 8:30. Not good news. Seems my immune system has shut down. My bone loss is pretty severe and the infection in the bone is not subsiding. I will be looking at reconstructive surgery.

Enough about that. I don't want to focus on bad news. I'm glad I've been T-Tapping through all this. It's keeping me calm through all this.. As a matter of fact it's probably the best thing I could be doing at this time. Really helping me pump my lymph system. The swollen lumps in my neck reduce after every T-Tapp session and I love how it makes me sweat.

It took me two weeks to get through a TWO from front to finish but I did it! It's really true that your body does remember the workout.

I'm determined to finish this contest. Even if my inch loss isn't that great it's helped me in so many ways throughout these trying times and I'm grateful for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home